What did you blog about today?

Last edited:
An illustrated post about making a Fox and Geese game.

An illustrated post about making a Fox and Geese game.
Nice one, gonna give this a rattle tonight (not the craft part, just the game); seems like it'd be good over a beer or two -is it always 24 v 1 or 2?, and is it always one move per player per turn?
Cool thing to have dug up ...Car-Gonu looks like it came straight outta Buck Rodgers!

Nice one, gonna give this a rattle tonight (not the craft part, just the game); seems like it'd be good over a beer or two -is it always 24 v 1 or 2?, and is it always one move per player per turn?
Cool thing to have dug up ...Car-Gonu looks like it came straight outta Buck Rodgers!
One move per turn, but the fox can make a string of captures like in checkers. Probably shoild have put that in the post... 15 v 1 seems to be a good way to play.

Stephen Palmer guest posts you say? ;)

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Here's Stephen's post on my blog, talking about his influences

Also some other recent posts

I'm presently writing an article/post about the inherent spirituality of the Cyberpunk genre. It's not published yet, and likely will not be for a couple of months. As I'm taking my time to prepare for and then author the "real deal". I'm interested in producing a thought-provoking piece, something that can be respected for it's quality alone.

Today I'm with author Andrew Leon Hudson.

The Twelve Robots of Christmas
Very happy with this, got some big names involved (@Dan Jones , @Fiberglass Cyborg & @Bren G ). It's a bit of robotic holiday messing. One robot a day by a different SF writer.
Am testing the water to find a good format this time round, but the long term plan'd be to have an illustrated book with any proceeds going to charity -will see how it goes this year, worst case scenario is a few people enjoy a blast of Science Fiction;)