What did you blog about today?

This reminded me that Sutcliffe wrote a book called Sun Horse Moon Horse, about the White Horse of Uffington. Have you read that? (I haven't yet but just ordered it from the library.)
A lot of years ago and I can remember a bit of the story. A lot of my Sutcliffe reading was from libraries and not my shelf. I must actually have a re-read, re-acquire, take a look at the current library catalogue.
Likewise her autobiography is interesting which I seem to remember was called Blue Remembered Hills - some things may startle you. :)

Nice work, was gonna leave a message on your site but tis hard to know what can spark bitter comments.

I'm not sure of the value of the Metaverse compared to cost in terms of increased energy demand/ pressure on water resources/ associated CO2 emissions. It seems like a solution for a problem that doesn't exist, run by a controversial corporation. I joined Facebook a year back to get people reading my stories, and to be fair it does, but the site is clunky and seems to mash up information into a bit of a mess. It's hard to imagine the new project being any different. Even if the new metaverse made the algorithms that process, sort and distribute data transparent, I still think the whole thing would be worthless. Except possibly as a junk marketing tool ...for anywhere with a solid broadband infrastructure, which counts me out;)

Reading, reviewing, and the pursuit of writing -have used up my one non story/ sketch post to mark @Bren G 's review of 'Hyb. Having someone seriously consider the message was a proud day. Got me thinking about writing as a pursuit: didn't mention the lad I half know who stopped me in the street to say he saw the Sci-Fi and ask what drugs I was on and how much I was drinking; and started banging on about the benefits of being sober -figured it for a wind up but turned out he was dead serious ...ya only get that sorta jip with writing;)

Reading, reviewing, and the pursuit of writing -have used up my one non story/ sketch post to mark @Bren G 's review of 'Hyb. Having someone seriously consider the message was a proud day. Got me thinking about writing as a pursuit: didn't mention the lad I half know who stopped me in the street to say he saw the Sci-Fi and ask what drugs I was on and how much I was drinking; and started banging on about the benefits of being sober -figured it for a wind up but turned out he was dead serious ...ya only get that sorta jip with writing;)

"I turned around to tell the customer that they should also give the story a go, and as I did I spotted individual ZB681’s reflection in the mirrored back of a display. He was making the forehead tap/ international signal for:
‘this fella’s not the full shilling, just humour him.’"

I can't imagine why this happened...