What did you blog about today?

I blogged about having ‘regular COVID test at workplace.’ [in 3D]

And...

...this morning I heaved-hilarious - at my keyboard due to ‘outstanding’ creativity [on display.] By afternoon - gripped in black dog, finger hovers over delete function.

deletion, a total termination, arrives this evening, usual blog trajectory

Thanks AE35!

Is the kind of material I’m putting on the author pages about right? i.e. bios, quotes, awards, bibliography. Is there anything else that would be useful. I’m thinking it would be nice to make it a useful SF resource. Cheers

Given the focus of your website I would say Brian Aldiss, Jerry Pournelle and because I'm a huge Dune fan, Frank Herbert. Frankly I think your website is one of the best I've seen in a very long time.
Very kind of you to say, Vince, thanks. I have no idea if anyone ever visits it much, as I can't track visitors without adding a potentially dodgy code, and I can't get the feedback form to work (which is why you cannot see one), so its nice to get some feedback. Does anyone know a reliable visitor counter that is safe to use?

I might add Aldiss - good call. I've not read enough Pournelle to justify him really. Herbert... hmm, I've only really read his Dune books and not more widely. I could add a feature on the Dune series, via a link from the Recommendations page I suppose... I'll have to mull that over.

I will add a link to your blog on the links page though (y)

Very kind of you to say, Vince, thanks. I have no idea if anyone ever visits it much, as I can't track visitors without adding a potentially dodgy code, and I can't get the feedback form to work (which is why you cannot see one), so its nice to get some feedback. Does anyone know a reliable visitor counter that is safe to use?

I might add Aldiss - good call. I've not read enough Pournelle to justify him really. Herbert... hmm, I've only really read his Dune books and not more widely. I could add a feature on the Dune series, via a link from the Recommendations page I suppose... I'll have to mull that over.

I will add a link to your blog on the links page though (y)
I'll add your site to my links page, although it won't amount to much traffic for you. :rolleyes: