What did you blog about today?

This is very cool - resources for young writers. I was delighted to be able to contribute:

This is very cool - resources for young writers. I was delighted to be able to contribute:

Good advice for anyone. I should definitely do more of that daydreaming thing!

A carnival of space related news, videos, and podcasts: SpaceX and OneWeb are launch huge numbers of satellites, NASA's lunar gateway plans are (big surprise) officially coming unstuck, Kuwait seen from orbit, our Sun proves to be home to more and more surprising and hard-to-fully-explain phenomena, and loads more...

A rundown on the various (fairly) realistic places sci-fi characters could call home, or at least use to couch surf across the galaxy. Part 1 looks at conventional space stations, planetary bases, and megastructures like McKendree cylinders and Stanford rings where the obstacle is cost not engineering.

Since everyone has so much time at home right now here's a brief intro to a new, admittedly very nerdy, hobby you might like to try (and which I've been doing for a couple of years) : Satellite spotting. Believe me, with Scottish weather it's all about the timing...