What did you blog about today?

"Sir Edric: Commune? You mean with Orff? That’s a fancy word for saying we often go to the pub together. Besides, he’d never eat me. He prefers youngsters."

And I prefer chocolate ice cream to strawberry, but you still wouldn't trust me with a tub of strawberry... surprisingly unparanoid there old boy.

Anyway, I shall now go procure the book. Great interview the pair of yiz.

Sir Edric has asked me to convey his thanks to Jo for the interview, and to commend Big Peat (and others) on their exquisite taste for purchasing Sir Edric's Kingdom.

I got to interview Sir Edric!

Fun interview! Is it bad that now I want you to do a whole series of interviews with main characters? (Did you do one with Bryan's Otter, or am I imagining things?)

I wrote a bloggy thing on my writing process, from first draft to finished book. I think it was more of an excuse to use some of the many 'progress shots' I took while writing! ;) :D The editor mentioned is our very own @Teresa Edgerton, and the copyeditor mentioned is the fab @TheDustyZebra.
Easy as Pie

Sir Edric has asked me to convey his thanks to Jo for the interview, and to commend Big Peat (and others) on their exquisite taste for purchasing Sir Edric's Kingdom.
Sir Edric is most welcome, Scribe. :)

Ju - what a terrifying idea! I'd be up for it if anyone wants - but I think they do need to be a really larger than life character to get away with it (Otter would work well :))

So I've finally put together a website:eek:. Or, rather, I've been quietly putting together content for a couple o' years when I remembered but kept putting off sorting out how I wanted it to look. With doing this whole self-publishing thing for the first time this year, I ran into a few problems that meant delaying all the other bits I'd put off like blogging and marketing and tonnes of other stuff.

The site's been up for a few weeks, but unfortunately I've been so snowed under I've only just got round to this post now. So, show & tell time. Any thoughts, opinions, wisdom, comments (or just laughter!) from you folks are most welcome of course. Here's a quick summary of a few things:

The main site's here:Write Hand Path - Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and the Forest of Fiction - One writer's journey through the forest of fiction

There's a few grouped posts about my totally realistic attempts to get stuff done from revisions to release: Project Insanity - Write Hand Path - Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and the Forest of Fiction
http://www.writehandpath.com/articles/project-insanity/
Just for fun: Darth Vader is my Muse - Write Hand Path - Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and the Forest of Fiction

And just a few days ago the other half of my writing group became my first guest poster. He's put together a book on writing based on 100 podcasts he's done over the last few years and it's just been released this week. The first of two posts with a taster of what's in the book are here: The Two 'Must Have' Attributes for World-Building - Part 1: The Credible Setting - Write Hand Path - Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and the Forest of Fiction
I beta read the manuscript and can't recommend it highly enough(y)