What did you blog about today?

i didnt blog, but i vlogged today about my experience getting chinese food. these 2 kids were hanging out in front of the store doing tricks on their scooters down a 3 stair. i asked them to do a specific trick. "can you flair?" and he was like "i can double flair actually" "do it" and he did... i asked if they were hungry and ordered my usual hot and sour soup with teriyaki sticks.. i can only ever eat 2 of the 4 sticks, so i made a deal with them, they kept it up for the next 10 minutes and impress me, and they get a teriyaki stick each..

They were solid. Skillz.

I left happy i got a show, they got to eat, and everyone was happy XD

Started up my blog again, after an unsuccessful attempts (attempts?) to figure out WordPress - decided that, if I wanted to be a Web designer instead of a writer, the good Lord would have put that desire somewhere inside me...

Anyways, here's my latest side story to my current novel - this is Part One, but I'm up to Part Two of Four today... so jazzed to be back! :ROFLMAO:

I blogged about Inish Carraig and my bittersweet journey:

Inish Carraig - a self publishing journey

Great blog, Jo. Funny, now you say it, the title could have been more scifi related, why did we not see it? As you're self-publishing, is it worth waiting a while and than re-issuing it as 'Belfast and Aliens'? With a small disclaimer saying 'formerly known as Inish Carraig? Or is that frowned upon, people would complaint they bought it, thinking it was a new book?

The sequel, though...

I've just blogged about a request for help.
I have a couple of friends who are happy to cast an eye on the first two-thirds of my book but want to read it on their Kindles. I'm writing it in Scrivener and want to know if there's an idiot proof way of sending to them?

I've just blogged about a request for help.
I have a couple of friends who are happy to cast an eye on the first two-thirds of my book but want to read it on their Kindles. I'm writing it in Scrivener and want to know if there's an idiot proof way of sending to them?

pdf