What did you blog about today?

I've started getting spam comments, not sure if that is a good sign or not :)

Coming in late, Juliana, but I add my vote to your comments. I wouldn't be published without the support I've received over the years. I never thought of giving up but the support helped sooo much.
Also, I don't read fantasy but in 2017 I'll read yours. Because, well you know, because. :sneaky:

Juliana is going to be in Journeys as a contributor, and she may have a couple shorts in her world that may be released prior to the Heart Blade release...I also have 'behind the scenes' look at Heart Blade in the plans. @Juliana just may not know about it yet I also think I found my book trailer guy, he just doesn't know it yet...see how I like to not keep anyone in the loop! Once I'm done with Wormholes, the focus will be on the other projects.

I will also be working my butt off to get ARC into YA bloggers hands, to post to their blogs, instagram pages, FB Groups and where ever else we can get visibility. This is something we don't often talk about, but I follow a ton of these book people on insta, and many of them have thousands and tens of thousands of followers. So this spreadsheet I'm building is going to be important, and I plan one for different genres. The spreadsheet it being built as we speak.

Juliana and I are going to do everything in our power to make this release one for the ages.

Good blog @Jo Zebedee It is really important!

Get your shorts combined together on your blog and chuck them out for people to read.

I know! Need to get organized, but at the moment I've been deep in edits, hard to think of much else, writing wise!

Also, I don't read fantasy but in 2017 I'll read yours. Because, well you know, because. :sneaky:

Aww. (((hugs)))

Juliana and I are going to do everything in our power to make this release one for the ages.

I have the best publisher! :)