What did you blog about today?

Another post on what I call "True" Omniscient POV (OPOV)—ie, the flavor of Omniscient* that is third-person point-of-view that shifts within a scene.

I'm crafting an essay on the topic and collecting my thoughts. The shade thrown at OPOV is one of my pet peeves.

*-the other two flavors being:
√ An omniscient narrator that is a character in the story, like Lemony Snicket or what-not
√ Zoom out introductory passages, often at the beginning of chapters, that set scenes with info that none of the characters could know

How to publish a turd, inspired by @Justin Swanton 's excellent story over on the Promotions thread (well, inspired by his publishing method -his story is a whole other level).

I can't help but wonder what happened to the first and second prophecies.

The latest in my ongoing spam campaign

I am still, slowly writing an article on the presence of spirituality within Cyberpunk media. It's taking a while, but that's alright. I am deeply enjoying the process of researching this topic, and learning more about Cyberpunk as a worldview.

Chapter 2 of the Turd -there's 19 of them so don't wanna tie up the promotion thread what with @Justin Swanton , @Bowler1 and @Toby Frost all publishing at the moment. Anyways, it's some light distraction that might hit the spot this weather. It'd probably work best as an audio drama but I'm gonna settle for ranting bits of it at a drunken crowd.

Chapter 6 of the Turd - '...a normal way of doing things, and then the way you need to do things.'
Tis starting to feel a bit like spam so will park it here -new chapter every day or so (y)

A couple from the last week: