What did you blog about today?

Saturday is my weekly wrap-up:

Author interviews, weekly rant, some cartoons, and some general musings.

I'm not a gamer, Thad, but that looks like a pretty concise review. Well done.

Never let it be said I don't have my finger on the pulse.

Here's a review from a game 12 years and two console generations ago: (Retro?) Review: Dragon Age: Origins (PS3)
I LOVE retro game reviews, so good and appropriate. Many of us return to the old games, and still want to know how they hold up. Well done.

Also a side note, on your site, the US Amazon links for your books no longer work, or show that your books are no longer for sale?

I LOVE retro game reviews, so good and appropriate. Many of us return to the old games, and still want to know how they hold up. Well done.

Also a side note, on your site, the US Amazon links for your books no longer work, or show that your books are no longer for sale?
A little while ago I took them down. If you're interested in giving them a read just send me a DM and we can sort something out :)

Edited extra bit: incidentally, I swapped out my PS3 for the PS2 yesterday so there *might* be another retro-review. Depends if/when I get a PS5. I really like how much smaller and quieter the console is.

That "supporter" under your name means you can promote yourself all the way up to Galactic Emperor if you want.
Wahey, or no, wait, I don't want the responsibility -gonna stick to vapour farming ...that water doesn't just harvest itself, and there's always a good nights kip to be had

Why you should love your products again

How an encounter with a turn-table can reorient your world view

Great blog post! Just to be a slight Devil's advocate, I read recently (though I'm fanned if I can find the link) one of the advantages of having highly replaceable consumer goods, and of their relative costs becoming ever lower, is the lower crime rates for things like burglary, muggings, robberies as the value of the items simply isn't worth the risk for the majority if criminally-minded people these days.