Aliens - The Truth is Out There

Yeah, but shouldn't you wait until you announce the fifth anthology - Budgie Smugglers?

Lovely cover and the idea of using writers here is fantastic, is the deadline still March(ish)? If so I may try and get something to you...

And is comedy welcome? I don't normally write comedy but...

After writing half of my first idea...I decided to toss it and now have a plan for a new story.

Lots of submissions already Gary?

After writing half of my first idea...I decided to toss it and now have a plan for a new story.

Lots of submissions already Gary?

Bit slower on this, than the others. Probably cos I haven't set a date yet!

Note to self - sort yourself out, Gaz!

Finished a draft for this and revisiting it. Needs polishing and possibly scrapping for something else entirely...

Ha ha didnt mean to be negative Gary! Just trying to get the story up to the high standard it needs to be for your antho!

Ha ha didnt mean to be negative Gary! Just trying to get the story up to the high standard it needs to be for your antho!

If it's as good as your Malevolence submission, me and Jeff will be dancing the Tickety Boo jig!:)

Gary, did my message reach your inbox? Apologies if it did and I'm being fussy, I'm just more or less ready to send off my steampunk and want to send it on its way.

Short question on steampunk submission, and another about novel submissions.

Ah, that would explain why you haven't replied :p

I'll re-send it presently.

Just need to ask a couple of questions about the thingummyjig you want me to send over, Gary (ie what address and format).

I am almost done my story for submission. I hope to have it beta read and polished in the next couple weeks. It has been a blast writing this one.