The End is Nigh

Kissmequick

loony
The end of the Rojan Dizon series anyway. The last book, Last to Rise, is released today.

Some people have said some nice things about it.

"a profoundly moving conclusion that is both unexpected and entirely satisfying" - Publishers Weekly

"proceed with all haste to this book and devour it immediately. It’s powerfully written, with a beautifully realized dystopian world and some thoroughly engaging characters" - Booklist

"Are you sure you wrote this? Because it's quite good." The Old Man

This series has been an utter blast to write. I've have a lot of fun getting into the head of someone so unlike me, and wallowing in snark. But this particular story is at an end, so I shall wave it off with a wistful hanky and misty eyes.

No more salivating over bacon, no more dislocating thumbs or snarling at life in general. No more Rojan or Mahala, city of hope and despair. For now....

It must feel great, and I still have waterstone's vouchers from my birthday! Congratulations, KMQ, now onwards and upwards...

I'll go and turn the cover round so that faces outwards, rather than the spine.:)

Why thank you darling :D

Thank you all (And the covers have been superb, haven't they? I wish I could say I had a hand in that....)

Congrats KMQ. Since I am not allowed to buy myself anything till after xmas I have added this to my wish list ;) I cant wait to read the conclusion.

The end of the Rojan Dizon series anyway. The last book, Last to Rise, is released today.

Some people have said some nice things about it.

"a profoundly moving conclusion that is both unexpected and entirely satisfying" - Publishers Weekly

"proceed with all haste to this book and devour it immediately. It’s powerfully written, with a beautifully realized dystopian world and some thoroughly engaging characters" - Booklist

"Are you sure you wrote this? Because it's quite good." The Old Man

This series has been an utter blast to write. I've have a lot of fun getting into the head of someone so unlike me, and wallowing in snark. But this particular story is at an end, so I shall wave it off with a wistful hanky and misty eyes.

No more salivating over bacon, no more dislocating thumbs or snarling at life in general. No more Rojan or Mahala, city of hope and despair. For now....

Well done, darling!

Can I call you that by the way...?

Coughs... Erm... Well... I mean - yes, great news and jolly well done, KMQ :)

I think we should all call each other darling and Mwah! Mwah! on the cheeks when we meet.

(In other words, if you like)

I was told by my wife that she was not getting me books for christmas so I have ordered this from Amazon.ca