Just started watching...

Granted, but don’t put them in the title where they are seen even without going to the Babylon 5 sub forum.
However, in this case the thing you think is a spoiler is first mentioned in the very first episode. It is part of the introduction to the character. The spoiler is not that the event occurs but how circumstances evolve to lead to the event.

Granted, but don’t put them in the title where they are seen even without going to the Babylon 5 sub forum.

Harpo, I wouldn't worry. All that title tells you is that there is a character called Londo (who you meet in the first episode so that's hardly going to spoil anything) and the question mark after the word death tells you there is some question as to whether he survives till the end of the series or whether at some point over 100 or so episodes he dies, appears to die or is assumed to be dead by other characters because of circumstances beyond anyone's control, or deliberately manipulated by characters (which may include Londo) to give the impression he has died. There is also the possibility that Londo himself may possibly think he has died, or dreams he has, or thinks he's going to in the immediate future, or wishes he could or had. The possibilities behind "Londo's death?" are vast. and hardly spoilery. The stuff that fiction is made of.

I have read page one of this thread, I won’t read the rest in case of spoilers, but a huge sarcastic YAY for whoever puts spoilers in thread titles. I dunno who Londo is, but I already know *SPOILED* Thanks, genius.

Glaysher is right - there really is no spoiler in the title, as you'll find within the first 10 minutes of episode 1. However, you are strongly advised to keep away from the B5 forum until you've watched the series - plenty of spoilers in here. :)

Especially the bit where the butler did it, in the conservatory, with the lead piping!!!
Oooops what a give away!