Malevolence - Tales from Beyond the Veil - Submissions Required

As Gary knows and has been lovely about, I've had to back out of this because of other things needing my attention (I'd written 90% of it, too! :(:(:(), but I wish everyone the best of luck. I can't wait to read your stories in the final thing!

Sorry to hear that Leisha. Hope it's the good sort of busy.

As Gary knows and has been lovely about, I've had to back out of this because of other things needing my attention (I'd written 90% of it, too! :(:(:(), but I wish everyone the best of luck. I can't wait to read your stories in the final thing!

Is there any death in it?

Thanks, Thad (am I the only one who calls you "Thad-eh-loose" no matter how many times I see the spelling?). Yeah, it's not so bad really, but it takes me away from writing - and lately I never seem to have concentration to write when I set out to. Ah well.

Good luck with your story!

Gary - yes, it has. But there's no way it would fit. It really suits the malevolence/ghost theme. Anyway, it's fine. One day I'll finish it and send it somewhere else, if I can. I'll just put it at the bottom of my pile for now. My novel is what I'm dying to write when my brain lets me!

Incidentally, is there an ETA for Malevolence?

Huzzah!