Malevolence - Tales from Beyond the Veil - Submissions Required

We have a few stories that have seen the light of day so yes we'll consider the story. :)

submissions(at) ticketyboopress (dot) co (dot) uk

Oh, wow, I thought I had missed the boat on this one! I shall go back to work on it, if there's still room. :)

Super! I hadn't realized this was still open either and thought I had missed my chance. I've dusted something off and sent it in!

Out of interest Gary how many stories does it look like the anthology will have?

Me and Jeff will be sitting down over a curry and with a few glasses of fally-down water to decide the final line-up. But based on what we know now I would say 20 - 25:)

Book will be over 80K though and the quality of stories is exceptional!

Great first anthology. Then its my job to sell 1000's:eek:

This is your first anthology? I thought, from everything I've seen, that you'd been doing this for years!

Wow. Ground floor. Awesome. :D

Me and Jeff will be sitting down over a curry and with a few glasses of fally-down water to decide the final line-up. But based on what we know now I would say 20 - 25:)

Book will be over 80K though and the quality of stories is exceptional!

Great first anthology. Then its my job to sell 1000's:eek:

Will you be at Eastercon with the book? Or any of the up coming UK cons?

This is your first anthology? I thought, from everything I've seen, that you'd been doing this for years!

Wow. Ground floor. Awesome. :D

That made me smile so my Del-Boy answer would be, "Well yes! First one with this name you plonker!" LOL

@sue I haven't decided yet.

Ian "the guv," Whates reckons it is quite expensive and not necessarily necessary for a first collection. I will wait and see.

Gary, any idea how many submissions you received for this in total?

A goodly haul of possibles for your malevolence antho... well done...

So we are looking at something between a 1 in 3 and 1 in 4 chances of acceptance... interesting times ahead... Good Luck. :cool:

I have your Aliens and Space submission but don't appear to have one for Malevolence - have you sent one in?

EDIT:

I have the Alien one and a note you will be submitting to Space.

That made me smile so my Del-Boy answer would be, "Well yes! First one with this name you plonker!" LOL

@sue I haven't decided yet.

Ian "the guv," Whates reckons it is quite expensive and not necessarily necessary for a first collection. I will wait and see.

Well now, if I were lucky enough to have a story accepted and said collection were being sold at a Con (like Eastercon or Fantasycon in York) I'd have the perfect excuse to go to the UK next year :D

I have your Aliens and Space submission but don't appear to have one for Malevolence - have you sent one in?

EDIT:

I have the Alien one and a note you will be submitting to Space.

Sorry no, not for Malevolence - don't do horror because I've seen too much horror in real life.

By the way, my wordcount for Space is down by 12.3% with the editing so far... ;)

Well now, if I were lucky enough to have a story accepted and said collection were being sold at a Con (like Eastercon or Fantasycon in York) I'd have the perfect excuse to go to the UK next year :D

Which one is York, Alc?