Discussion thread -- seventy-five word challenge October 2013

Wow, 'Pleasure' and 'Ghost Stories' sparks ideas... and none of them suitable for this forum, lol.

Yup. Just what I thought. :cool:

Nothing "comes" immediately to mind. Have to dig out thinking cap...

Springs, one hour, really? Arrrrgh! :D

Very interesting combination there, alc. Pleasure, I can do -- I've been watching Casanova all weekend! Ghost stories, hmm....

Ha! And Victoria's a moment behind with a sensual tale of ethereal beauty where we find a way to live, even if we no longer are.

Thanks. This prompt immediately created an image in my mind, which I tried to capture as quickly as possible.

springs: The classic theme of a haunted house is given an unexpected twist in this perfect tale for a dark, windy Halloween night.

The genre really isn't all that surprising; I'm debating on whether or not the theme is.

I believe I can pull something out of this, at least, I hope I can, but, the trick is, finding something decent.

casper the friendly ghost? he is pg.. he always seemed pleasant enough for me.

Hmm, "Pleasure" with "Ghost Stories". I can only imagine what's going to be submitted. I'm sure they'll be in good taste, but if not, I'll shield my eyes.

Wait. How will I be able to read them? D'oh!

Karn Maeshalanadae -- The author spins a dark myth, then allows a beam of light to emerge, reminding us of the strength of kindness.

BigJ -- Great originality is shown in this blending of multiple genres, with tongue held firmly in cheek.

This theme and genre seems an oxymoron to me. Or at least it did until I read Springs story. Which reminds me of a country western singer who told about writing a song when he was teenager and would always put his latest flames name in, he said, and I quote "It worked every time."

Hmm interesting choice. This'll make me think. And already 4 stories? Some people move quick!

Look at the time of this post, it's so early I'm still on my first coffee and already there are four posts up - do you people go to bed? Do you haunt the night?

why else would they be so proficient at ghost stories? :D

Back