Once More, I Apologize

LauraJUnderwood

Silly Author Person
Life has been whacky. I have been to WorldCon, and I have been working on edits of a novella that will be released around Halloween, so it's been insane.

Plus, I have a new hobby that has been eating up some of my time in the past year. I have taken up collecting and dressing Ball Jointed Dolls.

Specifically, I am dressing them as my characters, and I am rather liking the results since I get to engage all the skills I learned from sewing, knitting, crocheting, painting, and design. Skills I have not used.

Here is where you can view Conor Manahan, for instance:

The Random Thoughts of Laura J. Underwood - The Writer Writes...My Weekend Projects

If you scroll down the page, you will first see a Liv doll, then a doll who is going to eventually become a Steampunk Alice, and below that are a couple of pictures of Conor in his newly knitted chainmail and coif.

So, I do apologize for my long absence (if anyone really noticed).

And speaking of the Novella In Progress, it is titled The Hag of the Wind and it is a Ginny and Manus story. The publisher is Eggplant Literary Productions. They are responsible for a children's speculative fiction e-zine titled Spellbound as well as e-book novellas.

They are always open for children's stories (and they pay). Check out their webpage at Eggplant Literary ProductionsEggplant Literary Productions » Speculative fiction electronic publisher

Oh, and for those who have been waiting, my novel Wandering Lark is up on Amazon as an ebook.

So is Dragon's Tongue, and as a special event, in October, I think Dragon's Tongue will be a free book for a day.

I will let you know when it happens.