Star Wars: Rebels

I haven't seen much in the way of DK books for Rebels. I'm looking for a decent cutaway image of the Ghost.

I'm looking for a decent cutaway image of the Ghost.

You mean engineering plans?
641c4839c6ee383d9105c33d0fa5454e.jpg

Thanks, CTG. I've become rather enamoured with the Ghost of late and event thought about a subfocus collection on her.

I was looking for one of those wonderful cutaway diagrams that DK are so well known for.

I mean, I knew it would have to end eventually, as they're already very close to the Rogue One timeline. But I'd hoped for a couple more seasons, at least.

I didn't link here Dave's separate interview, but the case is that Mister Filoni has been given a new assignment and pretty much free hands in regards of the new production. So, he'll get to finish Rebels as one piece and focus to bring Ezra's story to finish, before we'll get the new show. What he said about the Ghost is that he wish to be able to do the Rogue One scene and explain who's in it, but it's unlikely to happen in the next season.

That's a shame.

I haven't seen any of it yet, so I'll buy the entire set and blitz it over a week or so.

Hhhhmmmm

Now that Rogue One is out, it opens up a lot of possibilities for us to tell these stories. We can go to Yavin now. We can start to deal with the way things worked out in the film and include ideas that are happening prior to that. The look of the background rebels really shifts to being more of the kind of drab military colors that you see in Rogue One. The Phoenix group of Rebel soldiers are kind of petering out.

So they’re redistributed into Mon Mothma’s group on Yavin and Dodonna’s group. You see a restructuring of certain cells, and certain cells get destroyed. And that’s true of the ships as well. So there’s lots of little, neat, detail level things that happen when our characters are heading into season 4 and are absorbed into the kind of pre-Rogue One era, which I thought they did beautifully in the film.
How Ahsoka, Thrawn and X-Wings Play into Star Wars Rebels' Final Season - IGN Video

I am just starting season 2, but it has been a lot of fun so far. I am liking this a lot more than Clone Wars.

X-wings and a prototype X-wing. Advanced Tie fighters. A new class of walkers. War on Mandalore and talking timber wolves. What's not to like? Coming at 16th of October.

X-wings and a prototype X-wing. Advanced Tie fighters. A new class of walkers. War on Mandalore and talking timber wolves. What's not to like? Coming at 16th of October.

It looks really good.(y):cool:

It's the last season as Filoni has been called to another assignment. You will however get the Emperor back in this season.

I'm really pleased they've dealt with the TIE Defender continuity 'error'. When it was implemented in S3 and the Battlefront game, it bothered me that this super-fighter dropped off the face of the SW universe in R1 - the rest of the OT.

pH

Reactions: ctg
I was wrong about the proto X-wing. It's in the show because of the episode 8 and it belongs to Poe Dameron.

igjpkzajhcuxcy1v0xsk.png

Poe's X-Wing is called Black One and it has an extra thruster set at the rear as you can see from the Empire capture. Plus those pink plasma thrusters. Black One

“Dave [Filoni, EP of Rebels] did share with me, by the way, he considered making Starkiller an Inquisitor in Star Wars Rebels,” Witwer said. “It didn’t quite fit the story that they were telling, but he did think about it because he thought that would be interesting.”

We managed to speak with Witwer about the possibility of Starkiller appearing in Star Wars Rebels, and whether there’s a chance for him to pop up somewhere else.

“I have no idea. Rebels is closing out on this fourth season, so I can tell you right now, Starkiller isn't in Rebels Season Four,” Witwer said. “It all comes down to what story they need to tell.”
Starkiller Will Not Appear In 'Star Wars Rebels'

“By the time you get to Episode IV, Grand Moff Tarkin says, you know, ‘The fire has gone out from the galaxy. You, my friend, are all that's left of their religion.’ Well, that also includes any lightsaber-wielding people, all of that is gone by the time you get to Episode IV. So, if you're following Rebels, the threat has to change to the Imperial Military, and that's why Thrawn happened. Why not? It's the perfect opportunity for that character.”

Witwer said there was an idea for Starkiller before, given that he is almost like the prototype for the Inquisitors in Star Wars Rebels. The actor revealed that he would have appeared alongside those Force-sensitive Jedi hunters, until the idea was nixed.

“So Starkiller, there would have to be a need for that character, and I don't know. I don't know what the need for the character would be going forward,” Witwer said. “If the story needs it, then they will look and then, ‘Oh, you know what? Starkiller's perfect for that.’ But if not, I don't think they're gonna go out of their way to bring Starkiller into something.”

I'm glad because it would be a nightmare to try explain Vader's apprentice to the audience who has no idea about the game or this storyline.