GOT recasting for next season! (the mountain is 1 of them, again)

Keebs411

im not sure if this has already been shared or not but though being i havent seen it yet id share

Recasting of the mountain and 1 other so far

Game of Thrones recasts the Mountain | Moviepilot: New Stories for Upcoming Movies

that is the link to share the other was Daario Naharis which i thought might make some people happy being i remember many posting on here that he is nothing like what they pictured. Im not sure how i feel about the new casting of the Mountain... i mean the physcial stature if important but i never pictured him to look like that, maybe after some hair on his head and face is applied by the costume department? i guess i just pitctured him as tall and solid not so much bulky like a he-man, wrestling action figure.
The man they chose for Daario im undecided so far, i think it ould be a hit ot miss ill have to see after the costume department gets @ him and see how well he plays the part (i think the original guy played the part very well, just didnt look the part as i imagined but i didnt mind).

what do you guys think?

419lbs?!

Have moved this to the TV series discussion board as well as is better placed there. :)

oops my mistake idk why but i completely missed the thread where u had stated you were making an area for the topping surrounding the tv series. Good looks :)

and yes 419 lbs! in both text and the visual picture his body size is almost obnoxious! lol