Belgarion

Discussion in 'David Eddings' started by Belkaren, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Belkaren

Belkaren New Member

I know this is going to sound a little sad but is anyone else just a little bit in love with Garion and jealous of Ce'nedra? I think he's lovely.

I also think in this world of CGI it would be a brilliant time to turn the Belgaraid and the Mallorean into films, I would be the first in the queue. :eek:

2. The Ace

The Ace Scottish Roman.

Not really, my ex was the dead spit of Ce'Nedra.

Ummmm if you're a girl, shouldn't the prefix be, 'Pol ?'

3. ibrooks

ibrooks Active Member

What like Beldaran? Bel and Pol seemed sort of interchangeable at one point or another.

I often wonder if someone will make a film of them and end up with that half and half feeling that I'd like to see them as a film but wouldn't like the inevitable hacking about that the story would end up up being subjected to.

A guy I work with is the spitting image of Silk - or at least the image I have of him from the descriptions in the book.

Iain

4. devilsgrin

devilsgrin Well-Known Member

belkaren, you are quite right... Garion is adorable as a child, and seems to grow into a wonderful man (and by the description, rather handsome too). I hate Ce'Nedra... so i'm not jealous of her as such... more like i'd bump her off a cliff somewhere... entirely unrelated to my Garion crush.