Discussion thread -- seventy-five word challenge September 2013

Hex

Write, monkey, write
And here is the thread for discussion and whatnot.

I'm not sure that challenge is possible in 75 words. It'll be interesting to see what you clever people do with it :)

Finally, a chance for us to rewrite all the lies in our history books!

Thanks for the review Victoria :) And thanks for the image of William Shakespeare rocking out, had a little chuckle at that :D

I'm not sure that challenge is possible in 75 words. It'll be interesting to see what you clever people do with it :)

Apparently it is -- three up there already!

Very interesting. I shall mull it over. Somebody remind me when it's the 22nd, please?

Great challenge Hex. I'm curious to see what you and other people will come up with.

This time I'm one of the few who jumped in on the first page, on the first day.

Finally, a chance for us to rewrite all the lies in our history books!

LOL You're cracking me up.

Aha! I've used all my fingers and toes, then double checked on my abacus to make sure. :D

Yeah, I'm always super paranoid about word counting. Whew! Now I can relax and read the other stories I skimmed over before I posted.

reiver33 -- "For the want of a nail . . ." begins the old saying. Many important events in history depend on small actions by forgotten people, as this vivid variation of a famous play reminds us.

Starbeast -- A tongue-in-cheek look at the consequences of time paradoxes (with perhaps a bit of a nod and a wink at a famous Bradbury story) is offered in this light-hearted romp with a twist in the tail.

Well, I'm in and have just read through the other early entries. Impressive stuff already!

Thank You for your review Victoria! I'm pleased you got from my entry.

Thank you Victoria Silverwolf for your review.

All morning my mind was racing through human history. Then, the muse stung me like a hornet, a few hours ago.

Back