Fat euphemisms..

I like Too Many Stones from Alc.

How about Jewel in Denile

Or Body Candy

Something ring. Whilst keeping it clean....?

the bling ring? better as rings and bling or how about ling's bling?
how about Black's Ice? ice for diamonds and black for the owners name?
the sparkle mart. bling and things, ice is nice. bling out crown's jewels , romancing the stone jewel de nial's rock steady rock de house, from here to eternity rings, ice T. (treasure) ... the jewel box. the treasure trove the treasure chest, booty and bling, bling is us. rolling stone .
zaftig tubmans treasures?

ooh now Booty could be interesting. A Stone Load of Booty ?

Going away to think about that one. Black is the name of my main character - but actually there is no reason why the owner couldn't be a relative he's from a large family.

And no-one will notice a certain familiarity with the name, Black Booty....

I'd shop at A Stone Load of Booty if there were beeds hanging in the window and the sign was tie dyed or pirate themed.
lots of mother of pearl in the window and all the really spendy displays set on seed pearls..
*is lost imaging wandering slowly from case to case looking for a fine set of black pearl earings then coming across a beautiful emerald wedding set with an elvish-sea theme. asking the delishes long haired attendant to see it. the soft lighting burnishing his dusky skin as he walks over. a slow smile of an impending sale catching his eyes. sliding the perfict circle ovet my ... oh f- lunch is over*

yeah i like that one :)

Is there another word for “euphemisms”?

No? Then I shall leave this here rather than start an alternative thread for circumlocutions, tautology, and periphrasis.

F1A52510-23FE-4A29-B420-2B403B53DD66.jpeg

Necklace Neckelby?
Tiara del Fuego?
Crown and Anchor?
Sparkly Jules?
B. Roach?
Tom Foolery?

Back