Emperor of Thorns released

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
Emperor of Thorns is now available to buy on Amazon:

Lawrence brings his highly acclaimed epic fantasy series – The Broken Empire – to its devastating conclusion.

The path to the throne is broken – only the broken can walk it

The world is cracked and time has run through, leaving us clutching at the end days. These are the days that have waited for us all our lives. These are my days. I will stand before the Hundred and they will listen. I will take the throne no matter who stands against me, living or dead, and if I must be the last emperor then I will make of it such an ending.

This is where the wise man turns away. This is where the holy kneel and call on God. These are the last miles, my brothers. Don't look to me to save you. Run if you have the wit. Pray if you have the soul. Stand your ground if courage is yours. But don't follow me.

Follow me, and I will break your heart.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0007439067/?tag=brite-21

My bookstore got this for me before the realese date even. I cant wait to finally read this book. Hope for a good ending to the series.

Will a thread with spoilers be opened? I read it in two sittings (only having a family to care for stopped me from reading it in one). My other half and friends haven't even started it yet and I'm dying to discuss it with someone while it's fresh (I'll probably have forgotten half of it by the time they get around to reading).

In case anyone's interested in joining in or merely sharing their thoughts (if they've already read it) but we're doing a group read and discussion over at the chrons group on GoodReads.

We've had discussions for the two previous books there as well so if anyone hasn't read any of them, it's not too late to dive in and share your thoughts on any of the books.