Reviews of Analog

J-Sun

I've finally caught up on my Analog reading (well, sort of - still reading this month's (September!) issue) and I've posted my notes/reviews if anyone's interested. It's a big time in Analog-land as Trevor Quachri took over from long-time editor Stanley Schmidt in March.

Analog Reviews

Good honest reviews. Looks like I should send them some stories and wait to get bashed in here if they get published. (<<< Joke *)

Good honest reviews.

Thanks! The September one is now up here at the Chrons and the review is even more honest than I want it to be. ;)

Looks like I should send them some stories and wait to get bashed in here if they get published. (<<< Joke *)

Yeah, definitely :) - Analog is pretty open to writers they haven't published before and may be even more so than usual these days.

I'm an Analog subscriber but I've been so busy these past few months that I have a backlog of Analogs, in their wrappings, still to read. Very unlike me, I usually devour them the week after they arrive.

I'm an Analog subscriber but I've been so busy these past few months that I have a backlog of Analogs, in their wrappings, still to read. Very unlike me, I usually devour them the week after they arrive.
Ditto. Except I do take them out the wrapper and flick through. The last Analog story I read and really enjoyed was probably Lerner's Time Out, which I thought was very well done. I must have 6 months or more to catch up on! Eek. I should only read the stories J-Sun gave highest marks to.