Show VS Books (Might Contain Spoilers)

Rogue Writer

Keven N. P.
READING: Stone of Tears (The Sword of Truth, book
I HAVE NOT POSTED SPOILERS FROM EITHER SOURCE, BUT DISPLAY THIS WARNING JUST INCASE IT STARTS TO CONTAIN SPOILERS FROM EITHER THE SHOW OR BOOKS.

READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
Now I rather enjoy the show and the books. In fact, I do not care for Sansa in the book, but in the show she doesn't come off as to "snobbish." Now I have heard people here-and-there complain about small things about how the show differs from the books.

One thing I noticed well watching the show is finding myself questioning the show. Not in the sense of "oh that never happened," but more so did that happen in the books? It's been almost 3-5 years since I read books 1-4 and I find myself always asking 'did that happen?' Not that it matters if it did or didn't and only just thinking it more so out of curiosity.

1) So Has this happened to you (e.g. trying to remember if something took place in the book)?
2) Are there characters you like or hate in the book, but are reversed in the show (read first paragraph)?

1) So Has this happened to you (e.g. trying to remember if something took place in the book)?

Yep. So long since I read the books that I forget a lot. I'm constantly asking 'did that happen in the books?'

2) Are there characters you like or hate in the book, but are reversed in the show (read first paragraph)?

Loved book Renly. Was disappointed in TV Renly. Also, liked book Tyrion but find him irritating in the show (although less so lately).