Looking for Beta readers

EricWard

Fledgling Writer/Editor
"The crux of the biscuit is: If it entertains you,
[I might not be in the right section, but it's the one that made the most sense to me. Apologies if that's not the case.]

So my pal Christian Nash and I have been hard at work on a short, collaborative fantasy novel that we're just about to wrap up in the next week or so. Is anyone interested in reading through the first draft?

Like I said, it's fantasy and only about 50k in length. I'm hoping to work with some people who haven't read my longer stuff before, if only to meet some new people on the site.

Needless to say, it would be greatly appreciated and I'd be happy to return the favor in the future (I am working on becoming an editor, after all...).

If interested, shoot me a message. If not, I guess you could still shoot me a message, but that might get boring pretty quick.

Have you tried posting something up for Critique? At least that way people can see what you're actually writing and whether it will suit them. Some people have a preference for high magic fantasy, others low magic.

[I might not be in the right section, but it's the one that made the most sense to me. Apologies if that's not the case.]

So my pal Christian Nash and I have been hard at work on a short, collaborative fantasy novel that we're just about to wrap up in the next week or so. Is anyone interested in reading through the first draft?

Like I said, it's fantasy and only about 50k in length. I'm hoping to work with some people who haven't read my longer stuff before, if only to meet some new people on the site.

Needless to say, it would be greatly appreciated and I'd be happy to return the favor in the future (I am working on becoming an editor, after all...).

If interested, shoot me a message. If not, I guess you could still shoot me a message, but that might get boring pretty quick.

As Brian has suggested: stick some extract up for critique. That way we can get a flavour of what we are getting involved with. Plus it might save you a lot of time.

TEiN