Brandon Sanderson vid I found interesting...

Erin99

It shows the level of detail Jordan planned. Quite impressive, don't you think? I only wish he'd had chance to finish his beloved series.

Interesting video. I think that RJ created something that will probably never be bettered.
I echo your sentiment, it is so sad that he didn't get to finish it.
BS may have done a great job, but, (and I can't believe I'm writing this) it felt rushed towards the end.:eek:
I'm going to lie down now, I need to rest since I've committed that statement in public.

I've still got five books to go until I find the end. Well, four-and-a-bit. I'm waiting on the BIG ending to the book I'm on. I know what it will be now - I was wrong in my main guess, though I'd guessed the real ending as a secondary guess - and the ending's gonna be just as amazing as I thought it was going to be even though it's something different!!! I can't believe he'd... you know... :eek::eek::eek:

(If my guess is right.)

But yeah, the vid only highlights how amazing Jordan was. The level of work he put in is just mind-blowing.

Interesting video. I think that RJ created something that will probably never be bettered.
Sigh. Yes, that's what I've been struggling with! How can anyone enjoy books again after reading this series?!