2:21 Zero Day

FireDragon-16

Chelsea
Reese and Finch realize that the virus has rendered The Machine erratic and caused it to issue numbers irregularly. As they race against the clock, they get a number for a tech millionaire who happens to be a veritable ghost. Everyone in his company was hired online and no one has ever actually seen him. As they continue to search for this man, they discover who is actually behind the virus Stanton planted. Complicating things, Root shows up to 'help' Finch with The Machine.

Elsewhere, Carter's continued hunt for Cal Beecher's killer gets her into some trouble with HR as they realize she's getting closer to discovering the whole truth.

Anyone else watch?

With Root back, I wonder how Finch is actually going to hold up? Shaw seems to have only revenge on her mind so I have to wonder how that's going to play out.

Then we've got Carter. Is she going to discover the truth behind HR before they get rid of her or is she in serious trouble?

Root is smart but she isnt as good as Finch. She doesnt know his real name or anything about him but he knows everything about her. She will be more dangerous to him and his machine than Desema still. Shaw must learn about the machine and what it does. I hope she becomes a part of Finch/Reese team.

Truly great ep specially the flashbacks showing how close Finch was to being happy,getting married until he was too cold against Nathan plan of helping non-relevant numbers of people.

Root is smart but she isnt as good as Finch. She doesnt know his real name or anything about him but he knows everything about her. She will be more dangerous to him and his machine than Desema still. Shaw must learn about the machine and what it does. I hope she becomes a part of Finch/Reese team.

Truly great ep specially the flashbacks showing how close Finch was to being happy,getting married until he was too cold against Nathan plan of helping non-relevant numbers of people.

I think Root is the most dangerous because she truly seems to believe The Machine is some sort of living/breathing entity rather than AI.

Shaw was actually part of a team that did the same thing, but she and her partner were focused exclusively on anything terrorist related. I can't remember if they knew where their info came from though...

I did like seeing what we saw of Finch's past. The way he proposed to Grace was so cute! It's too bad that he didn't get to keep that, especially when you saw his feelings about non-relevant people. I do really want to see what happened to his leg though.

I think Root is the most dangerous because she truly seems to believe The Machine is some sort of living/breathing entity rather than AI.

Shaw was actually part of a team that did the same thing, but she and her partner were focused exclusively on anything terrorist related. I can't remember if they knew where their info came from though...

I did like seeing what we saw of Finch's past. The way he proposed to Grace was so cute! It's too bad that he didn't get to keep that, especially when you saw his feelings about non-relevant people. I do really want to see what happened to his leg though.

Shaw and her partner worked the relavant cases aka terrorist numbers that Finch created the machine for. They didnt save regular people or non-relevant meaning no terrorist/national crisis numbers like Finch and Reese do now. Hence the ep we saw her she didnt know there was a machine, she trusted blindly her bosses who got the numbers from the machine. She is still naive soldier about the machine existence,what it can do. Since no one has told her about it not Finch/Reese or her old bosses.

I cant wait to see the flashback that shows why Finch didnt get married despite Grace said yes to him, his leg injury and how he reacts to Nathan's death.

I can't remember if they knew where their info came from though...
They didn't know about the machine, they thought it was a special intelligence department interrogating people. Interrogation does not give reliable information though, and the 'Machine' is always 100% correct, so they must have suspected something even then. They were soldiers trained to kill without questions, but her partner began to question and was killed for his trouble.

It is getting complicated and Finch's story especially so. It is true that Root could be a great help to Finch, but it is clear that Finch has several other agenda. If he was the author of the malware code on the laptop then not only did he plan to set the machine free himself, but it planned it a long time ago, long before he recruited Reese. It would mean he had been lying to Reese for years and it would mean that Root is only getting in the way.

He may not be the author of the malware virus, and then that is all negated.

Carter needs to quickly realise who she is dealing with and how high it goes. She must be blind not to see it sooner and is way to trusting of everyone. Then she fails to trust the people she should trust.