Book Four - A Game of Battleships

Toby Frost

Supporter
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the new Space Captain Smith book, A Game of Battleships, is now available to pre-order from Amazon.

Interestingly, it appears that it will be released on the 12th of August, which I'm informed is the start of grouse season in Scotland. So if you get tired of shooting fat semi-partridges, why not have a read?

The cover is not yet finished, and Amazon have got the publisher wrong. Otherwise, we're on course to victory!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1905802773/?tag=brite-21

Mr. Frost, those are mere speed bumps before you reach the motorway to Bestsellerland.

This is good news indeed.

Awesome news i just saw this on Fantasticfiction site, one of few new books i will be buying after the summer.

Excellent news, Toby. :):)

(Apart from having to wait three months. ;):))

Yes, my copy was delivered today...although I could have sworn I'd ordered a Kindle version - but never mind, cuppa on the go and here goes

I received an email from Amazon. My copy is on it's way. :)

I wish you'd use a publisher who kept his promises.

Waterstone's supplier don't have it yet, and WH Smith (ironic) are adamant that there are only three books in the series.:mad:

ARGHHHH THIS! I wants it soooooo muuuuchhhhhhhhh

Got mine Saturday from Amazon and promptly spilt a glass of red wine over it, just had the replacement copy this morning.