After Fade to Black?

Discussion in 'Francis/Julia Knight' started by Brian G Turner, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Brian G Turner

Brian G Turner He's a very naughty boy! Staff Member

I just wondered, what is the next book you're working on? Are you continuing with Fade to Black as a series, or are you plotting on something completely different? :)

2. Kissmequick

Kissmequick loony

Hi Brian!

Well, the next two books are due out this year (June and November). I'm not currently working on anything else in that series, but I am working on something set in the same world. But I can't say anything yet...

3. Teresa Edgerton

Teresa Edgerton Goblin Princess Staff Member

Your new forum reminded me of something I've been meaning to do, and that was download a sample of Fade to Black to my Kindle. I read it this morning.

I find your world fascinating, and from the sample the book looks like it's going to be fun (and I hope not too harrowing) to read.

4. Gary Compton

Gary Compton I miss you, wor kid.

I didn't even know you were published KMQ - How marvellous!

Any chance of a quick kiss - haha!!:)

Joking apart, bloody well done!;)

5. Brian G Turner

Brian G Turner He's a very naughty boy! Staff Member

I'm going to try and push Fade to Black up my reading list, by reading a couple of books I need to read faster. :)

Your one line synopsis about the pain mage and bladerunner is simply intruging, and I feel I will be doing a rude service to say I've bought it but will not read it for a long time. If I were published and heard that, I'd be pretty peeed off as it's recommendations that count as much as sales!

6. Kissmequick

Kissmequick loony

Thanks guys!

Obviously that'll depend on your comfort level, but while it does get dark, I'm not one for laying things out graphically too much.

7. Juliana

Juliana YA author, Juliana Spink Mills

Ooh, shiny new forum!

Definitely looking forward to the next books in the series; I loved Fade to Black and my chewed-off nails* after I finished were proof. :)

* yes, I'm a 40-year-old nail biter; the more exciting the book, the fewer nails left at the end of it!