The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince

ratsy

Has anyone read this book? I saw it on amazon, looks like it was released Feb 28th? The Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince

It is a novella and it gives some background to the Farseers. I would like to read it but am hesitant to spend $30 on it

Not sure why but the release got delayed (in the UK anyway), mines still on order - I'll let you know when I read it, which will hopefully be after Blood of Dragons which i'm reading now

Blood of Dragons doesn't release until April 9th here!!

Wasn't supposed to arrive until today in the UK, but I've had it since last Wednesday! Half way through: it's a good book

I skimmed it in store. It's told from the perspective of an aide/servant of a princess/later queen/mother of the piebald prince. It felt a bit like a history telling. You get more information about it, but i didn't feel it was worth picking up after already coming to know the contents of it. The storywriting didn't seem that compelling. I could post more, but i probably shouldn't be posting spoilers.

I'm guessing this applies just to the UK version, but the paperback I've seen in Waterstones is illustrated with several full-page paintings by Jackie Morris, who does all the UK Hobb/Lindholm covers. They're only B&W, unfortunately (I'd love for them to be in colour) but even so, they add greatly to the book's charm. She's a brilliant watercolourist.

I'm guessing this applies just to the UK version, but the paperback I've seen in Waterstones is illustrated with several full-page paintings by Jackie Morris, who does all the UK Hobb/Lindholm covers. They're only B&W, unfortunately (I'd love for them to be in colour) but even so, they add greatly to the book's charm. She's a brilliant watercolourist.

Oops, wrong thread. ;)

Back