The Fantasy Novel

Toby Frost

Supporter
Will it get published eventually as paper book or is this just your own online project?

I enjoy your Captain Smith series and wouldnt mind trying if you went fantasy. I dont read books online,on the computer

Sorry, I forgot to answer your question. I really don't know if it will ever be published. I'm looking for a publisher at the moment - I certainly think it's good enough to see print, although I'm probably not the most reliable person to judge that - but no luck as yet. There's a second book written and the third in rough draft form.

I'm pleased that you enjoyed Smith. Hopefully, I should have another Smith book out this year. Like you I find it hard to read lots of text off a screen.

By the way, Conn, who is the man in your avatar?

Are you after feedback, whether it be in the form of a mini-review or critique, for those chapters?

Sorry, I forgot to answer your question. I really don't know if it will ever be published. I'm looking for a publisher at the moment - I certainly think it's good enough to see print, although I'm probably not the most reliable person to judge that - but no luck as yet. There's a second book written and the third in rough draft form.

I'm pleased that you enjoyed Smith. Hopefully, I should have another Smith book out this year. Like you I find it hard to read lots of text off a screen.

By the way, Conn, who is the man in your avatar?

I will hope to see this book be published since i enjoy your books and selfishly i want more. I havent bought all your Captain Smith yet and hopefully the publishers see there are fans wanting more. I enjoy the wit in your books, reminds me of Matt Hughes SF books without the Vancean elements.

The man in my avatar is all my alltime favourite author in Jack Vance. Vance in his 50s so im guessing the pic is from the 1960s. He looks as elegant as his prose style is.

*sighs* I had intended to critique this (at least in vague terms) but a combination of lack of time and my WIP needing finishing meant I haven't. Yet! I have just finished off a couple of books and my WIP should be done this month.