Looking to buy SF Masterworks titles

Lord Captain Woden

(If this is against the rules then feel free to delete)

Hello, I made a thread a little while a go saying I was wanting to get into classic science fiction. I have since decided to start reading through the SF Masterworks series. I'm interested in buying any titles from the first 30 of the numbered series, condition isn't an issue and if the book isn't an SF Masterworks edition I don't mind, just looking to read through them not bothered about the edition.

Thought I'd try here before going to Ebay and what not.

Cheers.

Shame, I don't have much in the way of trades but I do have all the Wheel of Time books (not including the new one) if anyone was interested in a trade for them. 1,2,3,4,5,7,11,12,13 all in paperback the others are hardbacks all in various conditions. But as I said I am interested in buying too.

We don't do trading on chronicles - far too many potential problems invited by that.

All I can recommend is local bookshops, charity shops, eBay, or Amazon. :)

I'll second the Amazon recommendation. You can generally find a million different paperback editions of older books and generally at least one of them is cheap. :)

Thanks for the information guys, if no one on here has anything for sale I'll just buy a a dozen or so on pay day from amazon/eBay.

As I, Brian mentioned, we can't trade/sell here. Not to mention, we keep our classic novels. ;)

Good luck in your quest to get some off of Amazon/Ebay. Make sure to post them in the book haul thread in the general forum when you do. :)

Back