Acidic book wanted-called ceeva or similar?

Pocto33

Hello, my brother in law has told me about a book, he believes was call something similar to ceeva (not sure of spelling)

It detailed how the pyramids were used to pull power from the atmosphere and supply energy to earth.

Doctors invented medicine to make us immortal and it was tested on a dog, the test, cut off it's head, after a while it grew 2 heads.

It's at least 20-30 years old.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Can't help you myself, but I'll move this over to Book Search where the learned are caged, waiting to pounce on such questions!

it's not worth it. first few chapters are fairly entertaining but the post apocalypse bit is waaaay too contrived in an effort to make it tie in with the Old Testament

Yes but got to say Post Apocalyptic is my bag dont do zombies though viral zombies can do but back from the dead does nothing for me plus i like a bit of ancient astronaut

I read it in early seventies and at one point there was a perfect chance to paraphrase Charlton in planet of the apes when he realised they had devasted Earth. I remember thinking that at the time when I reached that paragraph. only now do I realise the book was published the year before the film. Original title was The Lost Millennium and it was renamed Siva when reissued

May be worth a read though everyone has different tastes when people ask me if a book is good i always say "well i liked it you might not" ive read a fair few books that people said were rubbish and enjoyed it like the foundation books couldnt get into them but everyone kept saying keep going they get good got 3 books in still waiting for it to get good