Five minutes BBC interview

Interversus

Mr Banks is interviewed on the Beeb this morning.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20181130

my apologies, but my message count would allow me to post links yet :eek:

enjoy

Thanks for sorting it out for me Mr Judge.

Glad the software catches are working, this forum seems very well organised and free and spam. Keep up the good work.

My apologies! I guess that a pretty bad sexist assumption on my part.

Top bloke! Interesting that he sees SF as the most important/relevant genre nowadays, as it explores ideas about how technological changes influence society. Great stuff!

Watched this earlier this morning - was quite entertaining. Interesting, too, to see the "million words" mentioned - especially as I've written mine. I just hope the benchmark nowadays hasn't risen to 2 million, though!

My apologies! I guess that a pretty bad sexist assumption on my part.

You are in trouble now Interversus. Her Honour has a very long memory and it's getting close to the time where chestnuts get roasted over an open fire. :eek:

Keep your head, and all other bits down:)

I heard an interview with him on the radio a few days ago: not as enlightening as this latest interview sounds, but enjoyable all the same.

I really must put some lippy on the avatar...
Be careful how you apply it, TJ; otherwise it'll be a case of
The Judge: Red in Tooth and Law

Just watched the interview and I was glad to see the glasses, the white/grey hair and the beard. He could be wor kid!

Anyway, very interesting.:eek:

You are in trouble now Interversus. Her Honour has a very long memory and it's getting close to the time where chestnuts get roasted over an open fire. :eek:

Keep your head, and all other bits down:)

Soon after I put my foot in it, my wife asked, "How are you getting on with that new writing forum?"

She wasn't too pleased with my report.

:eek:

Very interesting, hope he'll be more productive on the Culture books! Does he always talk so fast or it's because of the tick tock?

Very interesting, hope he'll be more productive on the Culture books! Does he always talk so fast or it's because of the tick tock?

I think he is a fast talker, but during that interview was very aware of the ticking and was cramming in even more for us fans.

He's a fast talker by nature. He's got 23 years on me and has twice my energy.