Status
Not open for further replies.

HareBrain

Smeerp of Wonder
Staff member
Supporter
Right, there you go.

I'm, er, off now.

(But please bear in mind that I toyed with "Jacobean Tragedy".)

Potentially off genre, with tenuous connection to theme, and limited historical accuracy.

Although i am fairly sure kit marlowe would win most drinking contests... :D

Springs, to even have an idea in under two hours is amazing; to produce a funny entry as well is incredible.

Good idea linking to Chopper's blog post. It's a good resource, what with the replies and all. And think: if the genre takes off, the challenge thread might go down as the world's first Tudorpunk anthology!

Brilliant, Springs. :)

HareBrain, you're evil. ;) You do know that, don't you? Tudorpunk? :eek:
(actually, I like it - it's got my little brain working)

Cool theme HareBrain! Mine just scrapes in as Tudor by less than 10 years, but being a former-colony girl myself I have always been fascinated by the Age of Exploration.

Thought I'd play around with a bit of poetry this month, it seemed to fit in with my sailing theme.

What
on
Earth
??????

I was just thinking it seems to be an ages since I did my comments in a theme linked style, well that's gone out the window this month.

I'm really going to have to think about this.

Where am I going to get any inspiration.

Sigh, I'm off down the Tudor Rose Tearooms, to sit opposite the Elizabethan Merchant House, and read a copy of the Prince and the Pauper in an attempt to just think of anything that might even give me inspiration.

Springs, to even have an idea in under two hours is amazing; to produce a funny entry as well is incredible.

I think your wacky themes set off rare moments of sudden brainwaves in me. And knowing how many others were thinking of early drinking contests:p, I thought I'd better post....

nice one, Juliana. :)

*hefts baseball bat*

I'm going for a 'hurley stick' - now let's see just how fast a hare can run. ;)

I'm usually in there with Springs, one of the first up and a speed 75 word writer. I don't have a clue what to do, this may take a while. :confused::confused::confused:

Hm, Since it is not appropriate for Parsons to curse anyone. I'm completely in the dark on this one. Springs, thanks for the link. Your google turned up more than mine. The closest I came was something from deviantart.

Hm, Let's see, the virgin queen (cough!) finds a time machine and comes back to her time the mother of Posh Spice. I'll see how weird I can get!!!:p

I thought I was completely at a loss this month, but on the way home I was assailed with the skeleton of three ideas.

Now to see if I can make any of them work

Nice one HareBrain! Tudorpunk, eh?

This'll take a little thought...err...err, maybe a little more then!

Amazing first day entries! How d'you do that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back