Red Dwarf 10...brilliant

Just watched it on Dave online (missed it on TV again). Not as funny as the first ep, but not bad.

Let's remember this is Red Dwarf...it's not trying to be Shakespear! It's about one-liners and the stupidity of the situations, both of which are designed to make us laugh.
I agree, to a certain extent, but for me there has to be something a bit more. I suppose I'm really hankering after something as classic as Back to Reality or Meltdown - something with an idea behind it. And of course very funny!

Been a little while since it was on, but I really liked Lemons (episode 3). Not that fond of the chap playing Jesus, but it was probably the funniest episode so far, I think.

Entangled was good too, and whoever played the chimp deserves a big bunch of bananas. [Assuming it was a person and not an actual chimp].

Not sure how many episodes are left, but after Back To Earth it's a great relief that X's been going so well. I think XI was firmly pencilled in anyway, so this should make it even likelier.

Episode two was a bit of a mish-mash (the lines about Rimmer hearing a whining noise killed me, but was there a reason for it? Did it end up going somewhere other than that and I just missed it?) but I really, really liked what they did with Lister being his own dad. It was awesome that they gave that a bit more of an exploration. The bit with the video was great.

Especially enjoyed the first half of episode three "Isn't Britain renowned for its copper?" Great stuff :D

Argh! I missed ep 3. Forgot all about it. I see ep 4's up on Dave so I'll have the watch that.

Mouse, you'll be able to watch them on Youtube, I suspect.

Probably. I'm watching ep 4 at the mo. Might go back to 3 at some point!

The Dave website tends to be a bit crappy for me, so I've been watching them on Youtube. Also means I can lounge about and watch it via my mobile at work lunchtimes.

Yeah, comments under the Youtube vids often criticise Dave's equivalent of the iPlayer.

Must say it's quite ironic that it's hard to watch something again that was made for Dave.

I have no probs with Dave at all, just wish they'd keep their vids up for longer than a few days!

Didn't go much on ep 4. Gonna try ep 3 now.

It's probably really just my oooold laptop that can't handle it (or anything) these days. But the vids on Youtube aren't too shabby.

Just hit Aussie screens, I had no idea it was coming. Now I've got the theme song stuck in my head again for the first time in years. I think it was much more on form than that special a couple of years back. Naylor's writing was pretty evident. I think maybe the jokes haven't gotten worse, we have just matured (and Kryten certainly has). So whilst I won't be LOL'ing, I'll still be enjoying it.