The Source - Out now! Limited Free Review-Copies.

billhafan

Optimist Primer
I like films that keep the spirit of the books - S
Hi everyone,

My debut Novel, The Source by William G. Gee, which is Part I of a Trilogy, has just been published in eBook, and I'm currently writing Part II :)
51FIh8AmiML._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-58,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
kindle%20picture-5.jpg

It's available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple and other good online book stores, as well as direct from my website where there are links to the downloads as well as samples and reviews. www.williamggee.com

The Source is a Sci-Fantasy, action-adventure; fast paced and set in modern-day, with a twist on a few legends and science along the way. Initial reviews have been very positive, and a Games Software House has contacted me with a view to using The Source for a future product – so a promising start. ;)

As well as letting everyone know that The Source is out there, I would also like to offer a limited number of free review-copies to members here on SFFC, and would really appreciate your feedback. Let me know if you'd be interested in a copy, and the e-format you would prefer. I have Mobi, PDF and epub available.

I hope you enjoy the read, and please reply if you would like one of the limited review copies.

All The Very Best, Billhafan

Some review comments : ‘Gotta be made into a Film ... The world of the authors imagination instantly grabbed me and I hardly put the the book down at all and read it in a couple of days. The fast action and the character development gives a fantastic pace to the story, it mixes in elements of science and fantasy that makes the adventure totally believable. Can't wait for the second book!’

‘Don't miss out on this one: Savour every moment. You will be rewarded ... this is a thoroughly engrossing, riveting book...’

‘... the characters are very plausible and I just couldn't tear myself away from the story as just kept on having to know what happened next! For me a true sign of an absorbing read ...’

In case anyone missed this part of the main post, I would also like to offer a number of free review-copies to members here on SFFC, and would really appreciate your feedback. Let me know if you'd be interested in a copy, and the e-format you would prefer. I have Mobi, PDF and epub available.
:) Bill