Feeding off the 'First Lines' thread

Jammill Khursheed

Smell your own dam finger
I'm not entirely sure if anybody is gonna want to do this, or the legality of it, but here's the suggestion...

Use one of the first lines (that you haven't written yourself natch) from the kick-ass first lines thread to write a 300-word piece...

Don't know if that would be allowed without gaining express permission from the person who wrote the first line, or whether everybody should just pick their own first line or we pick one for everyone to have a go at...

If anybody is interested post something here and I'll give it a go myself as well and start the thread proper... Some of those first lines are very cool... And as well as being a good exercise I'm sure posters to that thread would like to see what their fellow forum members do with their line...

Jammill

Not going to happen we already have the monthly 75 word challenge and the quarterly 300 word challenge.

Plus as you have already pointed out we would need permission from the original author to use there first line so to speak. That person may no longer be around.

Sorry to burst the bubble but better to say no at the outset than to build up hope that it may happen.