June Photo Challenge - Discussion

Yeah, SF – but joy isn’t exactly the same as celebrating, is it ??

Ah, but to a parent, such unrestrained joy on the part of any child is a cause for celebration!

Congratulations Hope!! Now, I promise to make more of an effort to take part this month, now that many other pressures have reduced, so am eagerly looking forward to the theme . . . .;):p:D

Thanks to those voting for my person as photographer : Alex, Mouse, Taly, Deo, and XX ??
Photographing is a fairly new discipline to this specimen - only had a camera for app. 5 years - and as always the target was the exquisite, the beauty :p:eek::p

Congratulations hope! Let's see what you come up with now.

Commiserations to anivid and Alex. That was quite a battle you all had.

Thank you all *blushing bow* I have about three ideas so far, just a matter of picking one! lol. I'll try and have something up by tonight.
(First I have to call and congratulate my son for being the winning subject)

Congrats Hope! I thought your picture hit the theme spot on.

Hi Alex, you're in the June thread - but that's perhaps where you planned to be ??
We talked about when JUDGING a pic, judges should preferably judge the technical aspect and the artistic aspect which can be done objevtively - own emotional aspect is subjective .
I don't know if you're old enough to have been watching ice skating competitions in the Tele - or whether they're still there, but you might remember the judges holding up a card with a score for the technical quality, and after that a score card for the artistic quality - no score card for the emotional quality.
Best from Anivid