Earth In Crisis As Wildlife Numbers Plummet

I agree TP. I feel that since there is some science against global warming that it gives people an excuse to not believe all the overwhelming evidence on negative human impacts on the environment. Specially when all both sides do is argue which side is more credible, the WFF funded side or the cooperate/energy funded side. I would like to point out that alot of research is done outside of these two groups that support a higher rate of increase in temperatures than we have on record.

I have not seen any research that has proved that the dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico (the size of some countries) doesn't exist or isn't growing. How about the Colorado River delta, with all its endangered species, not receiving any water during periods of the year because all the water is allocated to cities and farming? I could also mention the destruction of 80% of all U.S. wetlands that cleans water, provides habitat, and lessens flooding impacts*. Let alone world impacts like the Dead Sea, China rivers, Sahara Desert growing from deforestation, and distinctions by poaching.

*Note: Flooding in the U.S. is as bad as it is because of our destruction of wetlands.