Breachspace Chronicles feat. Chrons authors!

Mouse

The BREACHSPACE Chronicles, Volume 1 is a short story anthology made up of six stories, written by six authors. These short stories take place in the different countries in the BREACHSPACE Setting.

The BREACHSPACE Setting is a world filled with fear, dread and unsettling realities. It is a world brought into existence because of a reality-shaping anomaly triggered by the opening of The Hellmouth, an event called the Great Cataclysm.

The BREACHSPACE Setting entertains the idea of tapping into the collective unconscious nurtured by older literature, folklore, legends, mythology, history and so forth. Furthermore, it draws on imagery from more modern references: from the height of the high action pulp fiction, to the bravado of silver age heroics; from the retro-futuristic genre of steampunk, to the ultra-futuristic dystopian cyberpunk genre. It intertwines ideas and archetypes from these things to build the new imaginary world of Teira.

The BREACHSPACE Setting offers tales of wonder, of intrigue, and of fear. The Volume 1 anthology focuses on the continent of Uropia.

Download the ebook for only $1. http://www.drivethrufiction.com/product/101826/BREACHSPACE-Chronicles,-Volume-1

Authors include: Kevin Lumley, E.J. Tett, Joleen Kuyper, Tim James, John Brady and Kirsten Cross. Edited by Nuno Teixeira.

Chrons authors are: myself, the Perpster and alchemist. Yay for us! (I also happen to know Joleen Kuyper - a very lovely lady from Donegal).

My first fiction publication! And someone else from Donegal as well; it's just a matter of time before the local paper finds us.

Congratulations to alc, Mouse and Perp. I'll go and raid my piggy bank.

Well done you guys!

I really enjoyed Tainted Love, Mouse -- and I'm looking forward to reading the others!

I know this has been said already, but... Congratulations, Mouse, and everyone involved! :)

Way to go, all three!!! :D

Alchemist: tell your local paper - they always need newsworthy items and I'm sure this is better than the local mugging/theft/speeding/flower show/missing cats... actually maybe missing cats could be given more prominence, but do it!!:eek:

Way to go, all three!!! :D

Alchemist: tell your local paper - they always need newsworthy items and I'm sure this is better than the local mugging/theft/speeding/flower show/missing cats... actually maybe missing cats could be given more prominence, but do it!!:eek:

I'm guessing, and Alc can correct me if I'm wrong, but knowing Irish local papers, this is front page news. Middle spread too. with pics. I shall call them on your behalf, Monsieur le Docteur...

I'm guessing, and Alc can correct me if I'm wrong, but knowing Irish local papers, this is front page news. Middle spread too. with pics. I shall call them on your behalf, Monsieur le Docteur...
* Expects it'll be printed under the title, Donegal's Brady Bunch! *

Many Congratulations! Well done all. :):)

Would this be a good time to mention that I'm on a witness protection programme? (I saw the crime they called Highlander 2, and I'm gonna tell everyone)

* Expects it'll be printed under the title, Donegal's Brady Bunch! *

Is it that obvious?

*checks list*

Yes, it is!