Breachspace Chronicles feat. Chrons authors!

Only just seen the thread (or rather Al pointed it out), so thanks to everyone for the thanks.

And congratulations to the other two (Even though we've done that already it's nice to say it in a public forum)

I did wonder if you'd missed it, Perp.

I've not got round to reading it yet, but I will do!

Just this minute (during my tea break) finished the first one and was quite impressed. Next one up is by... well I guess you know.

No!!! I'm looking forwards to it.

Now the fourth one is a story that should be missed...

I read the second story, Tainted Love last night and it was great, in some ways a rip roaring adventure, in others a near master-class in misdirection. I loved the perspective from which it was told, and the way you were made to feel sympathy for Kaysa and her plight all of which... well if I said any more I'd ruin the story.

The third is excellent too. So three out of three so far, good choices by Nuno.

The fourth I'll scan through but I think I know it already... :)

So next up Markus!

I read the second story, Tainted Love last night and it was great, in some ways a rip roaring adventure, in others a near master-class in misdirection. I loved the perspective from which it was told, and the way you were made to feel sympathy for Kaysa and her plight all of which... well if I said any more I'd ruin the story.

The third is excellent too. So three out of three so far, good choices by Nuno.

The fourth I'll scan through but I think I know it already... :)

So next up Markus!

*gulp*

In truth, if I was writing it this year, I think it would be better.

Now you are too kind. I wrote that'n a long time ago now and am sure, like alc, that if I wrote it now it'd be better.

Just finished Markus, The Waking Man.

Really enjoyed it alc, felt it was fast-paced, very rich and a lot of fun.

Thanks Perp! Although some of that richness was forced upon me.

But fun?! Huh? :D

Oh definitely.

I don't want to say too much in case someone else is going to read it ;), but I just loved so much of what you brought into it. It could have felt over full but you measured it just about perfectly.