May Photo Challenge - Discussion

To those who didn’t get any votes THIS time, I’ll say : don’t get disappointed or embarrassed – there’re things just as bad as beeing forgotten.

I once won a national sharpshooter obstacle course competition with a VERY mediocre number of points – to say it mildly J
The sun shimmered, the hills exuded heat, and the sand flew into every little muzzle – on the humans too.
So I decided to take it easy J
And then it happened.
All the good marksmen were disqualified /had functional problems one way or another.
Me and my relaxed points was announced winner !!
Needless to say my inner child had red ears when walking up the aisle for receiving the silver plate.
But the worst was yet to come : my name and points were engraved in the silver thingy (challenge cup) for all the future to see !
Exercise in non-attachement J

Thank you guys n gals, for the votes and the congratulations.

I get the best of both worlds, I am officially a winner and yet I don't have to choose next month's theme, easy livin. :)

So, congrats to Moonbat and Stormfeather! You two shake hands or clasp wrists or something. By my calculations, with Moonbat having won recently, Stormfeather has the honour/trauma of posting the next challenge.

I get the best of both worlds, I am officially a winner and yet I don't have to choose next month's theme, easy livin. :)

Wow! Cheers Peeps!!!!! Happy, happy me

*dances round room in celebration*

Delighted, and slightly dazed about picking a theme (thanks MB!;))

Am afraid I've been stupendously busy today at the school, where I've spent the majority of my hours helping out with one thing or another, from 8:15 to 4:30, culminating with the Jubilee Party for 400 kids, which included jelly and cake. Tremendous fun, but absolutely shattering, and I now need an early night, as I'm too tired to think straight.

I have an idea or two for a theme, but will need to do a bit of research as to a) whether either has been done on here before, and b) whether either actually make a good idea at all.

I promise to post a theme by end of tomorrow, however, I suggest that you all get out and about with your camera's over the the weekend and take pictures of whatever takes your fancy . . . . :D:D:D