DVD Release Date Season 2 At Last!

rune

rune
I finally seen a release date for Season 2, but its not until August :eek:

Why so long to wait I wonder..... Not to mention Im gutted, Ive not seen it yet, its not been shown on Freeview so having to wait until end of August seems a long, long wait

I can tell you it's pretty nice watching the episodes back to back. In that way the season 2 just opens up better than what you could have gathered from the episodic view. And while you're on it, I'd recommend you to check out the first season from AMC's Hell on Wheels. It's really good.

I find I often have to wait for things on DVD now, as a few programs have been removed from Freeview
And you tend to have a marathon viewing session - LOL
I keep saying "Just one more episode " :D:D:D

Well, I recommend you to have at least one break if you're going to watch all thirteen episodes back to back. And I am interested to hear your comments in the episodes, if you don't mind.

I find I often have to wait for things on DVD now, as a few programs have been removed from Freeview

You are not alone. I'm in the same boat. I loved the first series but have purposely avoided the threads relating to season two because I will also be having a marathon zombie session in August:)

I finally seen a release date for Season 2, but its not until August :eek:

Why so long to wait I wonder..... Not to mention Im gutted, Ive not seen it yet, its not been shown on Freeview so having to wait until end of August seems a long, long wait

Most likely they will wait til just before season 3 premieres so that interest in the DVD and ratings for season 3 can be highest.:cool: