1. A community of fans, aspiring writers, and published novelists, we are the world's largest - and friendliest! - science fiction and fantasy forums.

Registration is free, and we regularly give away free books and DVDs.

So why not join now and meet people with similar interests and tastes in books, movies, and TV?

Dismiss Notice

Some new information on the show (to me at least)

Discussion in 'Babylon 5' started by Roxy, Apr 8, 2012.

Roxy

Roxy New Member

While searching around old websites and a few forums, not finding much of interest (I missed the sale of the script books and the latest series seems a bit expensive at $60 each), then found two ‘behind the scenes’ kind of sites in close succession.

The Babylon 5 podcast, along with a lot of episode reviews has a ton of interviews with everyone from the wardrobe supervisor and cameramen, to the head of the art department and the show’s creator.
    http://www.babylonpodcast.com/

The other was on a modelling forum of all places. I’ve copied what it says since it includes some very nice concept art.

Between the two of them I’ve done a lot of downloading lately.

Interference

Interference Destroyer of Words

Thank you for the links, as soon as I get back to a sensible computer I'll check 'em out :)

Kamosis

Kamosis New Member

awesome! The ship profiles in the FB is hilarious!

Roxy

Roxy New Member

Some of them. :)

Reading the Ron Thornton interview, it’s amazing to think a decision to save $75 per episode is why the CGI wasn’t rendered in wide screen. :eek::confused:

Ahnya

Ahnya New Member

$75 per episode?!?! Meanwhile, they were paying the main cast about 70k an episode... LOL... Wow, guys. Way to skimp!