What's your favourite animated movie?

Have you seen Up, or My Neighbour Totoro, or The Incredibles?

Up
is an extraordinary film. I urge all people to watch it and have their hearts utterly melted!
Toy Story 3 is my other favourite.

But then I'm a full on Pixar fanboy - to me the quality of their films range from the merely excellent to true masterpieces.

Up is an extraordinary film. I urge all people to watch it and have their hearts utterly melted!
Toy Story 3 is my other favourite.

But then I'm a full on Pixar fanboy - to me the quality of their films range from the merely excellent to true masterpieces.

Have you seen Inside out yet?

Have you seen Inside out yet?

No not yet - our daughter's 2, so probably just a bit too young to take to the cinema for a full length film, unless we can find a toddler showing for it somewhere. But I've heard it's interesting - have you seen it?

Does Who Framed Roger Rabbit count?
Yes yes yes! What a film :)

Welcome to the site, Limmka! I believe this may have been your first post! :)

Frozen is a pretty good movie. I wonder if you've seen any of the other films mentioned in this thread? Have you seen Up, or My Neighbour Totoro, or The Incredibles? They're all excellent films! Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here...post lots! :)
Totoro , now that's a good movie, and I normally hate anime/manga

I always loved Starchaser, The Legend of Orin.
I watchd quite a lot of anime many years ago, Akira is of course a classic. Too many to mention really.

Nothing beats Spirited Away
You beat me to it! Totoro is a close second.
image.jpg

There is something very special about Spirited Away and My Neighbour Totoro… still not sure what, but they are the cream of Studio Ghibli imo.
Both are magical and appeal to those of us who don't like reality. Just purchased The Tale of The Princess Kaguya. (Alongside a new novel called Beautiful Intelligence!) :D(y) Hoping that continues the Ghibli Magic.

I always loved Starchaser, The Legend of Orin.

I remember Starchaser! Lost count of how many times I watched it when I was younger. Great Movie, real Star Wars vibes coming through. Can so tell that was their inspiration for the movie.

Depends on the mood I'm in, I have lots of favorites Lion King, Persepolis, Akira, Les triplettes de Belleville...