New Poul Anderson anthology coming out!

Also note that none of the stories are by Poul Anderson! They are more by various authors set in some of Poul Anderson's worlds. Along with a coupld of essays (?) from people like his wife and Greg Bear (son-in-law).

Also note that none of the stories are by Poul Anderson! They are more by various authors set in some of Poul Anderson's worlds. Along with a coupld of essays (?) from people like his wife and Greg Bear (son-in-law).

This is why I should read things before sharing them ;) Still interesting tho!

Interesting certainly but a little out of my price bracket I'm afraid. It is priced extraordinarily high for what it appears to be.

I often buy $40 Jack Vance hardcover collections,omnibuses from this publisher because really its not much if its a fav author and a great hardcover condition.

But i have no interest in collections like this. If i want to read Poul Anderson worlds i will read those worlds written by i dont know....Poul Anderson.

...written by i dont know....Poul Anderson.
My thoughts exactly Conn. In fact if I was going to buy this book it would probably only be for the pieces about him by his wife et al.. And, though I like a lot of his work, I'm not sure I'm that interested.