Margaret Weis

Bladecutter

The Dragon God
You should read some margaret weis books, like dragons of autumntwilight(Volume I), dragons of spring dawning (Volume III), and alot of other ones. They are good books, and very very entertaining. I'm a big fan. :)

Theres also an author on warcraft, starcraft, and diablo books, but i liked the starcraft books. On one of them, this guy's girlfriend is taken away by zerg and its realy sad, made me cry. :(

Hi ya!

I've bacially read everything written by Weiss & Hickman. These days I think my tastes have changed a bit, read majority of these whilst still in my twenties. They're not as well a developed or constructed series for me as say George RR Martin, Steven Erikson tc..

I quite enjoyed the Dragonlance books at that time. Their best series IMHO is the seven book sequence Death Gate Cyle. Try it if you haven't already!

I've not read Margaret's new series The DragonVarld trilogy or the Hickman's Bronze Canticles series BUT to be honest with you, I haven't heard great reviews on them from other colleagues who have read the first books of these.

Bye...:D

I read book 1 of the weis/hickman series Darksword Trilogy and didn't like it very much. I really have no intention of finishing the series, but I will probably give one of her other series a read.

I tried a few Weiss books, but most of them weren't that good. I have to agree with Gollum about the Death gate Cycle, its the only long one of hers that I bothered to finish.

Oh Margeret Weiss and Tracy Hickman are among my fave authors I have read thier Dragon of... books more times than I can possibly remember, thier books were among my only friends in the arkward years of my teens.
I agree wholeheartedly about the Darksword trilogy(and was it the DeathGate Cycle they did?) it just didnt do it for me, I was sorely dissopointed to say the least.
xxxkyexxx

I agree with what some others have stated accept I'll take it a step further. I don't like anything Weiss has written or ever collaborated on, and think the Weiss and Hickman creative team is the most overated in the history of fantasy.

I thought Dragonlance was rock bottom, then I read the Deathgate cycle.