Are there still any Andromeda Fans Out there

Sandman799

Andromeda Props/Costumes
I am still a huge Andromeda Fan and watch my DVD S
Hello everyone, or no one? Depends on if I am the only Andromeda fan still out there? Well if there are any fans still out there please contact me because I ha e FANTASTIC news for you all!!!!!

In the next couple months around February or March all the remaining Andromeda production materials will start being sold off!!!!
Were not talking about little crappy things that are the things no one wants but were talking about hundreds of costumes and hundreds of props and set decoration and set pieces and original production materials including original art work and and concept art and flexis, communicators, weapons, Magog fur suits HERO COSTUMES FOR ALL MAIN CAST MEMBERS, as well as many many other items including a couple dozen Bone Blades and the list goes on and on...
If any of you are interested in the information then please contact me and I will let you know the specifics and let you know when the props and costumes will start being sold and where to go to find them

Bill

Andromeda finished a while ago didn't it, i wonder why they're selling everything now?

Seems LEGENDS MEMORABILIA are clearing out there stock. (can’t post a link yet due to insufficient posting credit)

I've never seen Andromeda, but it's been on my list of SF things to do for some time. I read the Wiki entry and it sounded pretty interesting, so I bought the box set, which I finally finished last night.

It was enjoyable enough, but it wasn't great. Don't get me wrong, there were some things that I really liked. There were some pretty good SF stories in there, especially in the earlier seasons. (You don't watch a full 110 episodes of a TV series and not enjoy any of it.)

I did like the characters, but found the acting to be quite hammy. The sound track was pretty good too. Special effects have not aged well, but I think the same can me said for many TV shows of that era.

The flight scenes were lifted straight out of Hercules and I felt that cheapened the show somewhat.

Back