Eye of the Storm

Mark Robson

Dragon Writer
Coming in just 3 weeks' time - the second title in my Devil's Triangle sequence. Where the first book was a bit slow to get going, this one sets a blistering pace. I hope you will try it, even if you haven't read the first! I'm chuffed to bits with this story.

Attachments

• 51sYKeAzjvL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    51sYKeAzjvL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 307
Great to hear that the new book is about to come out, Mark - what's the publication date? And are you doing any signing events around then? Your fans want their signed copies, you know! :)

I've just finished reading the excellent 'Eye of the Storm' - many thanks, Mark!

If anyone is interested, I've posted my thoughts in the reviews section. Enjoy! :)

Many thanks, Patrick. I'm having real problems getting these books out into public domain. None of the chains are stocking the books in any numbers, which has made visibility particularly low and it feels almost like I'm back to going it alone with the publicity, except that I'm not making any money when I go out promoting the books.

Any other Chrons people: if you follow my work and have enjoyed Devil's Triangle, please do what you can to spread the word about the series. I'd much appreciate it. Reviews, personal recommends etc. These books are available in electronic format from Amazon, so any of you from overseas can access copies easily too. Many thanks.